Rev. Dr. Mary Lovett is a Board Certified Clinical Chaplain and Pastoral Counselor with College of Pastoral Supervision and Psychotherapy.
She is an ordained American Baptist and served as a senior pastor in Camden, New Jersey, for more than 15 years before relocating to Pittsburgh. Rev. Lovett is pleased to be at ELFHCC “for such a time as this” and is dedicated to the care of souls.
ELFHCC Chaplaincy Services include:
- Attentive, empathic listening presence
- Utilize scripture and sacred text
- Act as a reminder of the healing, sustaining, guiding and reconciling power of religious faith
Emotional Support (one-to-one, short-term)
- Emotional and spiritual support offered in a safe environment
- Guided imagery/relaxation training
- Enhance a sense of hopefulness and joy
- Music therapy
- Healing touch