ELFHCC counts on volunteers to assist our busy health care center in a variety of important ways.
There are currently no volunteer positions. Please check back often for opportunities.
Why Volunteer at ELFHCC? There are a number of reasons!
- The Corporation for National and Community Service says that volunteering improves psychological and physical health. Volunteers reap the benefits of feeling a personal sense of accomplishment while building social networks that, in turn, support them in times of stress.
- Volunteering is an investment in your community and the people who live in it.
- Explore career and personal interests and develop marketable job skills.
- Volunteering gives you a chance to give back and make a difference.
- Uncover your hidden skills and talents.
- Earn great recommendations for future employment or college applications.